Organic, Sustainable, and Local Cooking for any Budget
We can become happier, healthier, and more secure by cooking and eating real food again. Join the movement to make delicious, seasonal meals from scratch. You'll reduce your grocery bills and probably your medical bills. You'll have the joy of vibrant health and the relief of being able to eat well on even a small budget. You'll make a positive difference for yourself, your family, and for your community and planet.
Go green for $5 a day or less with mostly organic or sustainably raised ingredients. Or focus on cost to save even more! Either way, you'll probably be spending less than the food-stamp allowance for someone with no other means. We can afford to eat wonderful food that is good for our bodies and for our planet. Vote with your fork for a better world.
Video: from one couple's experiment to a book and a national teachers' program
Your wallet and waistline will love these scrumptious recipes!
Speaking of a better world, wouldn't yours be better if you could rev up your love life? That was one of the unexpected side effects I found of cooking the Wildly Affordable Organic way. You'll:
- lose weight without counting calories
- clear your arteries and veins to allow your blood to flow freely to your party parts, which research shows is as important for women as it is for men
- avoid the diseases of affluence that can put the kibash on canoodling
You'll also reduce stress and feel happier as you save money, support your local economy, and make the world a more delicious and happier place. All by eating delectable, easy-to-prepare recipes!
Healthy, Free, Organic Plant-Powered Recipes
How do you get all this goodness just by eating a little differently? Take a look at Lucky Rainbow Chard Pesto. Compared to my Parsley Pesto, you'll save 194 calories, 52 grams of fat, and about $1.08 per serving without compromising flavor! How? Just reduce the olive oil and use nutritional yeast instead of Parmesan.
Other delectable, stealth-health recipes include:
- Red Cabbage with Apples
- Cuban Black Beans (perfect starter recipe)
- Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Baked Beans (vegan, too!)
- Sweet Sixteen Oatmeal Raisin Bars with apple sauce instead of oil
- Apple-Walnut Crumble
- Love-Me-Slender Baked Oatmeal with Apples and Raisins
Treat yourself and your loved ones right. Cook like it matters!